- Loading stock data...
Recent S3 Market Research
- The FAANG stocks are five of the top ten most shorted stocks in the domestic U.S. stock market and because …Read More »
- The weeklong rally from last week’s lows has taken a bite out of the $93.7 billion of mark-to-market profits, +11.12%, …Read More »
- Like Black Friday shoppers, investors are discounting prior performance and looking forward to the holiday shopping season to decide which …Read More »
- FAANG stocks (FB, AMZN, AAPL, NFLX & GOOGL) were down 4.7% last week, 3.6% on Friday alone, after Amazon.com and …Read More »
- Amazon short interest is at $8.57 billion, with 5.21 million shares short, for 1.28% of the available float. 3rd Quarter …Read More »
The short and the long news on all things Amazon
- 3 Myths to Bust About Breaking Up ‘Big Tech’
- 7 Stocks Top Investors Are Buying Now
- Microsoft Earnings After The Bell Thursday: Is The Cloud The Holy Grail?
- Nasdaq Today: Amazon Sold HOW Much During Prime Day?
- Technology Stock Roundup: Products, Patents and More
- AMZN and MSFT Are the Last Left Standing in the Battle for the JEDI Contract
- Technology Stock Roundup: Regulatory Matters Galore
- Why Facebook Stock Can Still Leap to $300